Saturday, February 07, 2009

The objectives of The Industrial Marking & Coding and Large Format Printing Technologies Blog

“Marco, I am in the midst of locating the speed comparison video that between Canon, HP and Epson large format printer from your website, can you help?”

One of the most reputable large format printer channel partners called me while I was driving back from work. He was calling me from Melacca as he wanted to show the speed performance of Canon 12-color series to his prospected customer who is running a production print business.

The phone call has given me utmost recognition and encouragement. It helps to remind me to be consistent in updating this blog and not forgetting the objectives of starting this website.

I started this website with 2 main objectives.

Objective 1: Posting informative write-ups and product reviews to share with users or potential buyers who are doing research and comparison via the Internet.

Objective 2: Make use of this website as a tool for field sales representative to utilise some content which is useful as sales & marketing tools.

Do you find this website informative and useful?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails